Get published with The Telling Room! Our mission is to empower youth through writing, and share their voices with the world.
STORIES is an online publishing space for children and teen writers from youth around the world. We encourage you to read the stories already published on our site to see if yours might be a good fit before submitting.
- We accept writing from young people, 6-18 years old, from anywhere around the world.
- We do not have translation services, and so we currently only publish in the English language and a second language.
- We are open for submissions year around.
- Poems must be no longer than 40 lines.
- Prose must be no longer than 750 words.
- We are NOT accepting multiple submissions at this time.
- We are NOT accepting writing from school assignments at this time.
- If you wish to submit your writing to be considered for publication on our Stories page, please fill out the form below.
Please be aware that we have a limited number of editors reading work, and all submissions may not be acknowledged. IMPORTANT: If the email that you post is an official public school email, we will not be able to respond to you. If you want a reply, please use a personal email address. Thank you!