Summer Institute for Educators 2021
For educators seeking to build community through writing.
Next year's institute will take place from 6/28/21 - 6/30/2021.
Join us for three days in Portland, Maine in the summer of 2021 to learn The Telling Room’s proven method for improving literacy skills while building confidence and a sense of community. Building off of the recognition we received from the White House, we offer tools and techniques to teachers, artists, and nonprofit leaders in a professional development setting.
We gear our forum to educators who work with students 6-18, and seek deliverables that can be taken back to any community or student population.
- $400 for full registration
- Space is limited to 12 participants
What is included with registration:
- Three days (9am-4pm) of intensive workshops led by Telling Room staff & teaching artists
- Breakfast & Lunch each day
- Opportunities to network with like-minded educators
- Classroom-ready writing and publishing curricula
What is not included with registration: