The Telling Room is at 225 Commercial Street in Suite 201, one floor above Vervacious and the Old Port Wine Merchants, across the street from the Japanese Restaurant, Sapporo.
- If you're hoofing it, from Monument Square, take either Center Street or Temple/Union Street down toward the waterfront, and hang a left at Commercial.
If you're on the Metro bus, the 8 stops at the Casco Bay Ferry Terminal, just a few blocks down Commercial from us. Or you can take ANY of the city bus lines (1-8) and get off at Monument Square and walk from there.
The Telling Room
225 Commercial Street
Portland, ME 04101
- Celine Kuhn, Executive Director
- Nick Whiston, Program Director
- Rylan Hynes, Communications Manager
- Molly McGrath, Publications Director
- Sarah Schneider, Development Director
- Sonya Tomlinson, YWL Program Lead
- Hipai Pamba, Teaching Artist in Training
- Rachele Ryan, Operations & Development Coordinator
- Marjolaine Whittlesey, Lead Teacher
- Kathryn Williams, Lead Teacher
- Peyton Black, Program & Volunteer Manager
- Clare LaVergne, Publications Manager